Model to Execution
The Model to Execution solution comprises in-depth understanding of the business processes and a number of functionalities which collectively ensures the efficiency of operations. These activities include analysis, design, modelling, execution, and monitoring of business processes. Through Model to Execution implementation, we help you to:
- Improve the efficiency of your business processes
- Reduce the gap between business and IT
- Define role-based workflows that address responsibilities and schedules
- Implement new processes within your enterprise even across specific IT environments
- Manage your architecture and enable it for SOA for faster creation of new processes
- Reduce errors in complex repetitive tasks
- Resolve problems by real-time process monitoring before business is affected
- Lower exception-handling costs
With in-depth and comprehensive understanding of business processes, triVector’s expertise in analysis, design, modelling and monitoring enables our customers to manage the execution of their business processes effectively. We offer our services in partnership with strategic technology providers responsible for the configuration and orchestration of the execution of processes. The key steps include modelling of processes and assignment of roles, resources, and services to activities.
triVector’s focus in the "Model to Execution" solution is the “Model to” part with the objective to enable seamless integration between the business processes and the execution layer. The transition from the industrial age and transactional processing to the information age (as described by guru’s such as Zachman for a number of years) necessitates an innovative redesign of end-to-end processes. triVector design and engineer end-to-end business processes based on design principles that enhance agility and sustainability using your choice of technology for execution.
Model to Execution as solution enables innovation of processes to ensure competitive advantage, even if it is applied only to the 10% of processes which is critical. You are able to increase your competitiveness in the market that is increasingly driven by mobile devices, in memory processing with faster responses, and processing of transactions in a cloud environment. The advantage is that you as our customer could even benefit from preconfigured solutions without major investments in technology.